Why Every Business Owner Should Publish Their Own BookJan 04, 2024
As a business owner, you are likely good at something that solves a problem for someone. On that basis alone, you have the makings of a non-fiction book!
Publishing a book can become a powerful part of your business growth strategy.
- Instant credibility and thought leadership. Before our customers do business with us, they need to feel like we know what we are talking about. Being a published author on your area of specialty demonstrates you are the right person to handle their business.
- Connection with new customers. A book is a way for an entirely new audience to learn about you and your business.
- Lead Magnet. A book is a compelling lead capture incentive. It’s an effective way to target your ideal customer and get them into your sales funnel.
- Boost Your Brand Visibility. Your book is an opportunity to share your values, your mission and your why. It’s another way to create a touchpoint with the right audience.
- Promotion. When you publish a book, you become attractive as a guest on podcasts or other media channels. This provides you a unique opportunity to promote your business and even create “show specific” offers.
- One big business card. Instead of ending up lost in a heap, your book is the best business card you will ever hand out.
Wondering where to Start?
You don’t have to be a “writer” to write a book. You just need the right step-by-step guidance and an hour a day for 30 days. Learn more at https://www.timetothriveinbusiness.com/write-to-thrive.
Spark to Thrive equips business owners with practical marketing tactics and strategies that position them to scale and grow, while empowering you to build on your strengths and confidently pursue personal and business goals.
Receive marketing tips and special offers!
Join our mailing list to receive marketing tips and resources, as well as special offers and invites. Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.