Six Small Business Marketing Activities Which Create MomentumMar 21, 2022
If you need a fresh idea or two to help kick your business momentum into gear, try one of the following marketing activities.
- DEVELOPING CONTENT is a great way to get you noticed in the marketplace. Don’t just develop any content, but rather focus on adding value or solving problems for your ideal prospect. Social media, blogging, submitting articles to publication or a podcast are great options for increasing brand awareness.
- ASK FOR IT. You don’t get what you don’t ask for. So ask for the sale. Ask for the meeting. Ask for the partnership. Just ask.
- FOLLOW UP. Sometimes we get so busy with serving existing customers that we neglect the following up with leads. Carve out the time and process to ensure every lead is nurtured to the next step of the sales cycle.
- CONNECT. Be intentional about connecting with others in your industry, those who are potential affinity partners and possible mentors. There is power in connecting to the right network.
- COMMUNICATE. Are you casting vision, supporting your brand and effectively outlining your offerings on a regular basis? Do you need to find ways to amplify your message?
- LEAD MAGNETS. Who doesn’t love a good lead magnet? They are a true win-win for both you and your prospects
Thrive52 is a one-year marketing program designed to provide all the skills and tools a small business owner needs to grow a successful business.
Receive marketing tips and special offers!
Join our mailing list to receive marketing tips and resources, as well as special offers and invites. Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.